It is time for another Tuesday 10!!
1. I kinda sorta fit into my bridesmaid dress and all that needs to be is it to be let out.
2. That I love the way I look in my dress. I use to kinda complain because I didnt know what it was going to look like and I absolutely adore it and I cant wait to be in their wedding.
3. Chris because he is my brother from another mother. When I have any question he will always be there for me. When I have a question he gives me biblical answers. Since my bro is sooo much older he is there for me when I need him the most. <3 you sooo much
4. I am thankful that Chris found the girl of his dreams and she is sooo great. They are such a cute and loving couple.
5. Nick and Jen they taught me what a Godly relationship should be like. I look up to them and love them sooo much and sooo happy they FINALLY got married this weekend.
6. That we didnt loose buttermilk this time while watching her like last time.
7. My straight hair. I love the curls but sometimes it feels good to change it up.
8. CHRISTMAS!! It is going to be an amazing CHRISTmas I know I am not getting that many gifts but I am happy to be spending time with my family.
9. A family who has taught me that CHRISTmas is not about gifts it is about the birth of Jesus. I cant take any of those gifts with me to heaven all I can take is my soul. wow that sounds kinda scary.
10. My zeal for going and learning about the word. I love being in church and I was actually sad that we didnt have sunday school last week. I love being with my church friends and studying the bible. I just have this passion to learn more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment