Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a busy weekend

It all started on Thursday night when we have Jen's bridal shower with the girls, then Friday was my aunts bday, Saturday the wedding, Saturday ngiht my parents invited people over, and Sunday (today) my bros bday.

The wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings. I have known Jen ever since I started going to NLBC she is the sweetest girl and she married an awesome guy. I am sooo happy for them. When I saw her walk down the aisle with her she brought tears to my eyes on how beautiful she was. When Nick saw her walk down the aisle his face was priceless. The recpetion was fun too. I mean she was on a low budget and the wedding was amazing.

I got to see my friend Chris this weekend and his fiance Lisa. I got my dress for their wedding. I look AMAZING in it. We hung out a bit. I miss him sooo much he is like a brother to me. I can go to him for any advice and he will give me a Godly answer needed. I love his fiance too she is sooooo funny. I am soo glad he got a great girl.

This weekend is still not over I have to throw a bridal showe tomorrow for Chris and Lisa. But I took some really cute pics this weekend!! I am happy. Maybe I will post them on here but they are on facebook so probably not.

Amazing weekend but I miss my BFFLS <3

No comments: