Monday, January 5, 2009

The daily lessons I learn!

Today was a great day! I started my first day of my classes of my junior year. Wow I am almost done with college it is so exciting but scary at the same time. I only have one class on campus because they werent offering my other classes at the times I could take them so I have 4 online classes but 3 right now.

As you all know I talk a lot. I love to talk I always have but tonight in my devotion the focus verse was He who restrains his lips is wise. —Proverbs 10:19. I am trying to do that. My brother was texting me and being very mean and I could have come back with a comeback but I restrained my tongue. He is my brother even though he is mean to me and makes me want to cry sometimes I just neeed to shut up. I love when God puts bible verses in front of my face that I needed. Like the other night He put a verse in front of me about food when I was struggling with some issues. I seriously dont know where or what I would do without God. He is my all in all and I love making him smile and pleasing him daily. At the gym today I had the best workout/worshipping Him. I first put it on shuffle and I didnt like half the music i put on so I put on my worship music. When I listen to that music it just makes me smile and I know everything will be ok :)

No comments: