Thursday, January 1, 2009

I dont know why this situation bugs me so much what I said. Probably because I joke around too much with my friends. I really want them to forgive me and right now I am thinking about that situation again. I think a lot. I get that from my grandma. I just think if I could do it all over I would or even if they would talk to me and see that I am different. God has totally changed my life. I mean there a few things that need to change. like I dont know when to shut my mouth I talk a lot. But tonight the family was joking around in the car and I was sticking my head out the window because someone made a stinky in a very enclosed space. But then I joked around and said a joke that I shouldnt have. TATI I AM SOOOO SORRY!! See I am even writing it on here for everyone to see. Its just when my family jokes it gets me in a joking mood. But I am still sad that I am not allowed over that persons house. If I were to go over again it wouldnt be the same because I am different and I wouldnt act like that anymore. I was just raised in a joking family. I mean come on my grandma used to do the william hung dance. Well I am going to bed I have a long day tomorrow but everyone please be praying for me I need it. I am very sad and think about this everyday. I know I posted one blog but I just had to write again.

No comments: