Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help!!

Since my weight decides to play games on me and myself eating too much I need help!! This totally stinks. I am starting to get really sad and its not like me to be sad. Please be praying for me. I dont know whats going on with my body. I mean yes I could be gaining muscle everyone keeps telling me that but I dont know.

An old sunday school teacher gave me this bible verse
Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Maybe I am being fearful of getting to goal I dont know but I need to starting thinking God is faithful and just and will do this in his timing.

I know school is stressing me with my online classes and that could be another problem. I have deadline sthat I need to finish stuff by and I am not halfway done.

Ok now I feel a little better. Please be praying for me. This is such a tough situation.

No comments: