I kinda forgot again about the Tuesday 10 again. Its ok only my second time!
1. For the cold even though I am FREEZING!!!
2. How when I go to church my mind just wants to hear more and more teaching!
3. That we have new people who are my age at church. Amber left so I have no one to sit by but Red sat by me and Dae can't forget abou thim.
4. That I have never let money rule my life. I was watching CBN this morning because it just came on after whatever I was watching and they were talking about being a good steward of money and how you can't bring it to you to heaven. Would you rather be rich in money or rich in eternal life?
5. My family and the biblical backing they give me to almost every question I have.
6. My grandfather and all the places he has been to and told me about them. We were watching the Inaguration and Bush and Obama were walking down the steps and he is like those steps are hard to walk down. He has a picture on those steps.
7. I will have a new cousin born in Paraguay this week. :) I love babies
8. Mrs. McHenry. She went to my old church and told my mom a story and it is coming true for me. She has been on my mind lately she was a missionary to Jamaica and I want to find her email.
9. Biggest Loser it definitly motivates me for my workouts on Wednesdays.
10. That my classes are going well and I have a schedule on doing my work and I hope to bring up my gpa 2 semesters in a row.
No comments:
Post a Comment