I was sitting in the truck on the way home thinking which I probably shouldnt have been doing. I was thinking what a great trip I had with my mom, dad, and sister. We had many inside jokes. We didnt stop laughing or telling jokes even when times got stressful because it was really crowded. It was so crowded that we did a conga to get around and my mom was even moving her hips!! I am thankful to have parents who love to take us places and have a great time. I am thankful they always watch out for me and my daddy always tells my mom when there is a curb to pass along the word to watch her step. When I get off a ride he always helps me out and my mom. He is always looking out for us girls. Since my brother doesnt like to participate anymore with us. My parents are sooo cute. I love walking through the parks and watching them hold hands. I know I am lucky to have parents who are still together.
One other thing I really looked upto was my dad in two different restaurants giving a cd to them with the gospel on it. He gets this feeling to give them one and he does. He can so easily share the gospel with people well atleast tell them here is a gift listen to it then pass it on to a friends. I was very proud when I saw him doing that. Having parents like that shows me what I need in my future prince. He needs to be like my dad.
I loved this trip and all the other trip s I have been on in my life. I am thankful to have parents who have showed me all over the US (well the east coast). A lot of it is places I will go back because it is filled with American history and memories.
I love my family and the way they make me laugh!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment