Tonight I was talking to an old sunday school teacher of mine. I was telling her how my life was going and she is sooo sweet. I was telling her how school was starting and she is like poor baby are you ready. I love her sooo much she is a part of me growing up. Whe I have a problem I can always go to her. Tonight I was just talking to her and telling her some issues going on in my life and she gives me true biblical answers. I have so many people who I have met throughout the years who mean sooo much to me. She was my teacher when I was only 2 years old but it will stay with me the restof my life. I might not fully remember what I learned but I know its in my head. She is also really funny and is always joking around with me and my family. I love you Mrs. Pena and you mean sooo much in my life!!!
I know this is my third post today and must think I am crazy but I love to talk talking is me. Talking is who I am and it makes me smile to talk especially when I am pleasing God. Dont worry with school starting I wont be writing as much.
No comments:
Post a Comment