Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday 10

1. That I remembered to actually do this today!!

2. My homework is going smoothly for my classes so far.

3. I am getting less scared in public speaking everytime I go to class.

4. That I keep finding more and more old friends on facebook.

5. There is only 14 and a half weeks of classes :) and whos counting

6. God is speaking to me every week in church with pastors sermon or when I am with my little kiddies

7. I didnt get hurt in my car accident.

8. I am loving my car more and more each day. Thankful that it brings me places safely!!

9. I listed my friends books one day on half.com and they sold within the hour I listed them. My one friend could use the money

10. I dont work next tues. I will miss working with my bffl but I can stay at home and do hw and go eat with my grandpa. even though I will be working less I am faithful God will provide!!

No comments: