Friday, January 2, 2009
Disney!!
I had such a great day with my sister today!! We got to do all the rides we wanted. It was fun I know I have been to Disney a lto of times but it is sooo much fun being there and going on the rides you used to go on as a kid. If you think about id Disney is such a big mission field. There are people from all over the world. When I was going on the three cabballeros no one barely spoke english. To be a missionary there you need to know a lot of languages. There isnt just the parks either there are the hotels and downtown disney. I really enjoyed just walking around wiht my sis even though it was really busy. I like to people watch and see different kids. When I see a kid who is overweight it breaks my heart though. well time for bed my eyes are closing. I had wayyy too much sugar today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment