I am doing this early tonigth so i dont forget.
I am thankful for...
1. How amazing my speech went yesterday!! Even though I was nervous.
2. For a friend to have practiced with.
3. That God always tends to heal me when I get sick. I had a really bad experience on Saturday night after chewing gum my jaw and tooth went into a pain that made me shake and want to pull out my hair.
4. For a family who laid int he bed with me and tried to make me laugh and calm down...it was THAT bad.
5. Watching my grandpas friends coming over and them reminiscing and crying together. They talked about everything and it just made me happy. They both lost their wives to the same diease in the same week. They also both still wear their wedding rings.
6. That my grandpa will be 79 tomorrow!! I am happy he is still alive so I can get wisdom from him.
7. I actually want to move into my other house and start painting and decorating. I didnt want to move before but I am literally moving 5 minutes away.
8. That God basically smacked me in the face last night to an answer I wanted. It was amazing and I was speechless when it happened. Some of you know what this is.
9. My Family is in the Word Every Day!! I love having a time of bible reading and prayer it just makes me know that we can do this and how much we love God and then each other. it makes me :)
10. I got a B on my midterm tonight I took online.
No comments:
Post a Comment